Half Day Sports Rafting & Croc Tour PACKAGE
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mission Beach, Queensland
- Product code: WRHCT
* PLEASE CHOOSE A DATE FOR YOUR RAFTING DAY IN THE CALENDAR HERE (your preferred date for your Croc Tour will be entered in the next screen)
RAFTING:Experience the world class Tully Gorge river rapids:
- 6km of fun
- Rapid grades 2,3
- 9:00am or 12:00pm start
experienced and professional guides will be there to give you the
assistance when needed while teaching you control and patience.
- You will traverse the best of two worlds: Whitewater & World Heritage Rainforest
- You will be in charge of your own sports raft
- You will leave with new SKILLS and an AMAZING Experience
- You will become a member of the Wildside Adventures Warriors Club
CROC & WILDLIFE:
See Australia’s tropical wildlife in its natural habitat. Search by spotlight for one of the oldest and most awesome predators on earth – the saltwater crocodile.
Venture into unique eco-systems in the World Heritage listed rainforest rivers. Learn how to catch the worlds famous Queensland Mud Crab. With a tour guide to interpret the river and its wildlife along the way.
Nature at its best. Put simply – it’s cruising a raw real Queensland tropical river away from the crowds in comfort with Croc and Wildlife Tours, Mission BeachIncludes:
- Complimentary glass or wine or beer and snack on board
- Interpretative river cruise – appox 3hrs on the water
- Crab Pot setting and checking
- Torch for croc spotting