Full Day Sports Rafting & Sea Kayaking Tour PACKAGE
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mission Beach, Queensland
- Product code: WRFSK
* PLEASE CHOOSE A DATE FOR YOUR RAFTING DAY IN THE CALENDAR HERE (your preferred date for your Sea Kayaking Tour will be entered in the next screen)
RAFTING:Experience the world class Tully Gorge river rapids:
- 12km of fun
- Rapid grades 2,3
- 8:00am start
experienced and professional guides will be there to give you the
assistance when needed while teaching you control and patience.
- You will traverse the best of two worlds: Whitewater & World Heritage Rainforest
- You will be in charge of your own sports raft
- You will leave with new SKILLS and an AMAZING Experience
- You will become a member of the Wildside Adventures Warriors Club
SEA KAYAKING TOUR:
Come and enjoy Dunk Island as nature intended. An adventurous and active way to explore Dunk Island, away from the noise and bustle of motors, simply glide along the surface of the water and enjoy the views of the fringing coral reef and watch for sea turtles and rays to swim past. The beaches we visit are within the island’s National Park, unspoilt natural sandy and coral beaches backed by lush tropical rainforest.
We leave South Mission Beach and paddle across to Dunk Island, this is an easy paddle and we will teach you all the paddling skills you might need. Whilst crossing we may be able to see dolphins and turtles. Stopping at a nearby island for a homemade midmorning snack we then paddling on to explore the shallow inshore waters of Dunk Island’s beautiful coastline.
On Dunk Island we have time to relax on the beach or try snorkelling to get a closer look at the coral and tropical fish in the warm clear waters. Lunch will be a selection of delicious salads, cold cuts and tropical fruit. In the afternoon we can enjoy a walk through the rainforest and learn about the island ecology and history.
Our friendly guides have a heaps of interesting facts about these islands and their wild inhabitants. Then we can return to our kayaks for the afternoon paddle to further explore the nearby islands before our return to the mainland.