Half Day Sports Rafting & Blencoe Falls Tour PACKAGE
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mission Beach, Queensland
- Product code: WRHB
* PLEASE CHOOSE A DATE FOR YOUR RAFTING DAY IN THE CALENDAR HERE (your preferred date for your Blencoe Falls Tour will be entered in the next screen)
RAFTING:Experience the world class Tully Gorge river rapids:
- 6km of fun
- Rapid grades 2,3
- 8:00am or 12:00pm start
experienced and professional guides will be there to give you the
assistance when needed while teaching you control and patience.
- You will traverse the best of two worlds: Whitewater & World Heritage Rainforest
- You will be in charge of your own sports raft
- You will leave with new SKILLS and an AMAZING Experience
- You will become a member of the Wildside Adventures Warriors Club
BLENCOE FALLS TOUR
4 X 4 trek, waterfalls, sightseeing, swimming, campfire dinner, Camp overnight, full Aussie campfire breakfast, more swimming, trek home...
Location; Spectacular Blencoe falls located in Girringun National Park; Almost too grand for photos to do it justice, Blencoe falls need to be viewed in person to appreciate fully; Plunging 90 m to the pool below, before cascading a further 230 m through tiers of cliff faces to the bottom of the Gorge. Welcome to the land of WOW !!
The trek; 4x4s will take you off road through an incredibly diverse landscape, highlighted by views over hinchinbrook island, the largest national park island on the planet.
Experience; Can you imagine a lush camp site on the banks of Blencoe ck with a refreshing swimming hole, a roaring camp fire, stars above, dingoes howling in the background, your belly full, your favourite drink in hand, a few good laughs ...sit back and relax...
aarrr this is AUSTRALIA !!!